StrikeForce Kitty is a side-scrolling game in which you have to gather costumes and defeat the Foxking and rescue the cat princess.
You can play the game here: http://armorgames.com/play/16008/strikeforce-kitty
This article needs expanding.
- Yellow - 1 fish
- Light yellow- 5 fishes
- Blue - 10 fishes
- Green - 20 fishes
- Purple - 30 fishes
- Red - 50 fishes
Note: The light yellow-colored fish is dropped by a defeated fox in the first level, while the green-colored in third, and the purple in the fourth.
- Milk bottle - ?? seconds
- Milk carton - ?? seconds
Keys and ChestsEdit
A key sometimes appear on one of the levels, each appearance is different by the level your cats run on.
After a run, if you get key(s), you will be directed to the chests interface where you can use the key(s) to open chest(s). Chests have a chance to have a piece of a costume inside added to your collection, or it's empty.
- Foxzilla can shoot out a big beam of purple light to attack you. This attack does 2 damage every time it hits you, which is about 2 times a second.
- Foxbazer will shoot out two fireballs, the first one does 3 damage and the other does 1.
- coming soon
- Fox King
- You first have to defeat 32 foxes, with costumes from all levels in groups of 4 but they have an attack level of about 2. They have a life of about 20 each.
- After that you have to defeat the Fox King who has a life of 250.
- Main article: StrikeForce Kitty/Costumes